Thursday, March 27, 2014

Retail Therapy

Didn't I just mention how much I hate and love retail therapy???  I am having an especially tough year so I decided to splurge and really treat myself.


Granted, my idea of a treat is much different than most folks. But when something speaks to you, it just speaks.




This is my new Gillio planner, Italian leather at its best. It's the medium Compagna. This feels perfect and smells perfect.
The color contrast is what really sold me on this particular one. I love it so much that I can't keep my hands off of it.  I moved into it immediately. My goal over the next few weeks is to combine my work and personal lives into this one planner.


I currently still have my work life in an A5 Holborn Filofax, but since my work responsibilities are decreasing, I'm going to let me planner usage match. Since the rings on the Gillio are slightly bigger than Filofax, this shouldn't be a problem, but I still need to exercise a bit of restraint.

This makes me so happy, I can almost forget how unhappy I am with some aspects of my life. ALMOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment