Friday, December 23, 2011

Finishing?

IMAG0601-2011-12-23-08-23.jpg

The countdown is done. I am officially on holiday!!! I am officially done with my temporary 6 month assignment that turned into two years. And even though its not done, I am officially done with 2011. That may change tomorrow, but it’s how I feel today. 2011 was not a bad year by any means but it was a tough year, the worst of it being three trees hitting my house during spring storms. How I hate tornado season!

But 2012 will be here soon and although I expect it to be tough as well, I’m hoping for the kind of tough that strengthens me and not the kind that wipes me out. 2011 has wiped me out! So, what am I looking forward to in 2012???

  • Making a family cookbook with my grandma
  • Wedding planning with my mom
  • Our wedding in September
  • Becoming a wife, gaining a husband
  • New job?
  • Finishing a book
  • Buying into a business
  • Launching a new endeavor for engineers
  • Becoming a MacArthur fellow or winning one of their grants or at least putting in a proposal for something
  • Make the donation that will get me on the wall!!--more on this later.
There are so many other things on my list for the new year. Needless to say it will be a busy, busy, busy year and I’m praying for so many things for myself and for those around me. This is truly going to be a year of action. I can’t let 2012 see me as tired as 2011 saw me. I have to break through.
What’s on your Goal TO-DO list for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment