Friday, April 20, 2012

Hiya!

Just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello! I have so much to share with you, my blog friends.

I have...
  • crating with friends
  • sewing
  • quilting! really!
  • knitting
  • wedding
  • job search
  • unemployment
  • more Blissdom goodness
  • my 2012 reading challenge
  • the food stamp challenge
  • writing
  • hair trimming
There is so much floating around in my head that I want to talk about. There is so much inspiration and what-not floating around that I am so overwhelmed by it all that I can’t actually get out any words. But I will muddle through this weekend and share some of these things that are on my brain.

I hope you are having a wonderful April and a wonderful spring. I’m still spending as much time inside as possible as my allergies have been killing me, but I’m enjoying all I have to do.

Talk to you soon my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment