Thursday, June 28, 2012

What To Say?

First, I want to remind you to visit this week’s guest post and leave a comment to be included in the drawing for Sarah’s e-book. And don’t forget to visit her site to ender the drawing for the Kindle Touch. It’s quick and easy, I promise.

I feel like knowing what to say has ended up being the theme of my life this week. There are many, many changes coming the way of Casa de Moi (don’t you love when people mix languages). My way-too-long stint of unemployment is coming to an end and will require me to relocate.

Yep, this little blog and the life behind it is moving to the suburbs of Kansas City, Kansas! I’m very excited to be moving to a new place, but sad at the same time. I’ve built a nice little life here in Chattanooga over the last 11 years and I will miss the community and support system I have built. More than anything, I am dreading the packing. I have a whole house to move about 10 hours away…and into what? I have no idea. Will we rent an apartment, a house, buy a house, a condo???? So many questions need to be answered and so many books need to be packed.

But none of that will happen until I am well into working so I have a little time to think and plan, but will be bringing you all along with me. That’s the best thing about establishing online relationships…I can take you anywhere! Isn’t that fabulous.

So, be on the look out for moving and relocation blog and resources and please send those things may way. I’m going to need all the help I can get.

So many great things on the horizon...

1 comment: