Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Project

Thanks everyone for all the comments lately.  It's nice to see you all out there. My knitting slowed down this week as I've not been feeling my best but I have managed to start another project.  I'm doing a hat to coordinate with the green scarf.  It will be slouchy or at least as slouchy as I have enough yarn for.  I'm determined to get it done this weekend as we are looking to get some "wintry" weather again next week.  I put wintry in quotations because the weather people here in Chattanooga don't do a very good job of letting us know what is coming.  On days we are warming up, we've been getting snow.  Go figure!

Anywhoo, hope you all are staying warm and healthy and safe while knitting, sewing and crafting away.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the scarf and hat combo soon. Looks like a nice start on the hat. We'll have to get together soon for knitting and talking.

    ReplyDelete