Tuesday, April 8, 2014

50 Words - Love is Never Enough

I hope you all are having a wonderful National Poetry Month. To celebrate the month, I am going to publish the rest of these little 50 word pieces that I have written.  Some could be considered poems. Some are little stories. Some are just a flow of thoughts. What they all are is a little snippet of how I truly felt. I think that's one of the things I've been missing in my blog journey. I'm good about sharing the physical aspects of my life but not so much the thoughts and feelings that make me ME. I wrote this one while I was still married. I'm happy to say the suffering is over.

I never thought love alone was enough of a reason to get married.  This experience has taught me the wisdom in that thought. I had no reason outside of love to walk down that aisle. For that I will suffer in an uneven relationship built on nothing more than love.

No comments:

Post a Comment