Monday, April 20, 2009

Yay! It Works

Looks like I’ve got my mobile blogging set and ready to go. Let’s see how it acts with a bit of knitting.

This is the Manitou Passage Scarf that I have been working on. The yarn is Cascade Sierra and I’m happy with how it is turning out right now. The dye bleeds a bit but I can live with that after a quick post-knit wash​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​.

000_0195.lsTmKNwZXpf1.jpg

I am using MacJournal to do off-lne blogging which I can then upload directly to my existing blog account. The set-up took a bit of time but that may have been because of me and not the software. Okay, it’s completely my fault. I can admit it. I’m testing the software for 15 days but if all continues to go well, this is a definite buy. I will give a more affirmative recommendation after a little more testing.

Glad to be back with you all. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment