Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching Up


I spent the majority of the weekend catching up on my reading and podcast/audiobook listening. Of course I'm knitting and roaming around on Ravelry as much as possible as well. You can keep track of my reading on the list at the bottom of my blog. I'm way behind on my reading goal for the year, but I blame it on the knitting. You just can't knit and hold on to a book at the same time.

But the knitting does not suffer I assure you. My projects of choice nowadays are socks and now that Krazy Knitz is having a sale, I'm sure I'll be doing even more socks.

I'll be back at work soon and maybe that will give me a chance to catch up on my reading. Maybe. The knitting bug is a powerful thing.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I used to be a really avid book reader, but when I had to choose between books and knitting, knitting won. Now I'm hooked on http://audible.com, and listen to books while I'm knitting. It's the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete