Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to The Knitting

I have one month of unemployment in front of me and I am going to enjoy every bit of it. I have started the month off by knitting a baby bog for my nephew. This an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern from her Knitting Around book.

IMG00030-20090802-2010_2.KpPH1Urc6u7d.jpg

The yarn is Schachenmayr nomotta Extra Merino Big that I bought from Webs during the Atlanta Stitches event. This is some fantastic yarn. The stitch definition is beautiful and it really have a nice feel to it. It has enough structure to ensure the two year old I’m making it for doesn’t destroy it but soft enough that he should enjoy wearing it.

IMG00031-20090802-2011.iMrtmc0d9QiH.jpg

Best of all, this yarn is machine washable. I’ve got to get back to the knitting. I hope all you employed people have a great working week.

No comments:

Post a Comment