Monday, August 3, 2009

Halfway There

I started these socks some time ago, but I had to put them away the last few weeks. I picked it up again last night and finished the toe of sock #1. I will start sock #2 tonight. I was afraid these wouldn’t stay up on my foot but I wore the one sock around the house last night for awhile and it didn’t come off. On the next pair, I will add a couple more stitches to relieve the stress at the join point at the top of the foot. When the pair is done, I’ll reinforce that area with some of the leftover yarn. Because these socks don’t use a lot of yarn, I have to figure out what to do with all the yarn I will have left over in this skein.

IMG00032-20090802-2248_2.S8pNekxrkWnO.jpg

1 comment:

  1. lovely sock! You could always use the left ovr yarn for some weaving? haha

    ReplyDelete