Friday, August 7, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

I set about putting all those fabric store goodies to good use and this is the first completed project that has come about. But what was I thinking? This took all day and I had to redo quite a few stitches. But in the end, it turned out fabulously.

IMG00060-20090807-1935.xDcXrhagS5pj.jpgIMG00063-20090807-1944.G58haiP1bhHs.jpg

It’s an apron of course. Fully reversible and padded with fusible fleece for those times when it’s necessary to hold a hot pan close to you. I’m going to make at least one more but I’m done after that. At least until I can write out some clear instructions. It took a lot of thought to put this together. Well worth it though. I’m hoping to get a few more simple one’s made before the holidays. I love having these hanging around in the kitchen for general use.

1 comment: