Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sick Sunday

I have a headache that won’t let me go this weekend. I get a little dizzy when I move too much so for right now I am sitting in bed. I’m trying to read some of the blog posts in my RSS reader and watch a little Doctor Who.

IMAG0366-2010-12-19-09-57.jpg

I’m always amazed when I open my RSS reader and I see that one blog has put up 10 to 20 posts in a week. I find myself skipping a lot of these posts. Some seem to be more about volume rather than content. For now, I won’ be expelling anyone from the reader but it takes a lot of time to keep up with the good content when you have to surf through all the fluff.

Hope you all are having a headache free existence.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon April, and you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete