Friday, October 21, 2011

October #11--Progress

The month is almost over, but I have made quite a bit of progress in my goal to make 36 posts this month. And it will continue. Progress seems to be the ongoing theme for this next phase of my life. Everyone that knows me knows how much I like to be on top of things. This is not always so easy to do when you feel like a fish out of water. I don’t feel as prepared as I would like to be. I don’t feel as confident as I usually would. But through it all, I am making progress.


You will continue to see progress from me as I head into the crazy month of November. I will be doing Nanowrimo again. I am very excited going into this year. I have a fantastic idea that came to me one day in the shower. Over the next week, I will be rough outlining. I am also doing National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) this year. This is going to be a big push. Posting everyday is a challenge. I am constantly amazed at the blogs in my RSS reader that post up to 3 or 4 times a day! I will be outlining for this as well and using the technology in front of me to prepare. It’s not about being perfect. It’s all about making progress.


I am looking forward to hearing about the progress you are making in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment