Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ran Out of Thread





The store where I got this thread (lime in color) is closed today and I'm trying to decide if I want to change to a different color or hit the shops looking for a match. Most of the exterior is done and I would still need another spool of the lime to finish topstitching on the outside. I had originally bought brown thread to do this bag but when I saw the lime thread I was given for free, I changed my mind. OY. So do I do the interior with brown??? Do I hit the shops??? Do I wait until Monday when the shop I got the thread from opens??? OH!

4 comments:

  1. The lime is so cute! You should look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the changes you've made in your blogsite.

    I agree about the lime - it's great! Your mom will love this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is terrific. The high quality and attention to detail is quite wonderful.

    ( I deleted my previous post because of misspellings)

    ReplyDelete