Friday, June 20, 2008

Recovering

This weekend will be the first time in a while that I get to just concentrate on myself and doing what I want to do. Unfortunately part of that will have to be spent cleaning the house but I have enough joy in store that I can endure the cleaning.

I've gotten most of the pieces cut for my mother's messenger bag. I need to pick up some canvas tomorrow at the fabric store for the lining and then I can get to sewing. She's really looking forward to getting this bag and it makes me want to get it finished quickly.




Other than the bag, I will spending a lot of my weekend with my new friend Mac the iMac. Cheesy, I know, but you would be cheesy too if you had one. Isn't he lovely. I think it should be a he. He will get a more appropriate name at a later date, but for now he is just Mac.













When things don't go as well as I would like in life (not that often but it happens), I like to spoil myself. In addition to Mac I bought myself another very special gift which is still in the box so I will post about it later.


For those of you in the Chattanooga area that include fabric in your fiber love obsessions, check out Lavender Lime. I know I've mentioned them before, but they have rearranged their store and it looks fabulous. You can't help but fall in love and loose your money in that store (hint on the other gift I bought myself).

Take care you all and have fun indulging in your fiber love.

1 comment:

  1. omg, did you buy a bernina?!?!

    I shoud be at stone cup this tues :)

    ReplyDelete