Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Challenge Complete

Since it’s the last post of Nablopomo, I feel like I should have something profound to say. But sometimes there are just no words. There are those times when we have so much to say and so many emotions swirling around in us, but when we open our mouths to speak or put our fingers to keys to type, none of it comes out. This is where I am today.

What I can say is that I am thrilled to have completed the blogging challenge for November. I’m sad that I didn’t get much novel writing done for Nanowrimo, but I’m okay with that. I’m still trying to determine in what direction my writing will go. Until then, I’m not going to stress too much about it. What’s important is that through the daily blogging, I was able to get some writing done.

My posting frequency will probably slow down now, but I have so many things to share with you over the next few weeks that you will still have plenty of content to absorb. Thanks for sticking it out with me this month.

Tomorrow, we’ll talk about my first giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment